Excellent First Job! Ages 14+ are encouraged to apply!
Retail clerks, also known as cashiers, are employees that help customers find and purchase products. You will be in close contact with customers and assist them with in-store purchases. You will be trained in sales, customer service, store cleanliness, and how to properly display items in the store.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to count money and give change to customers.
- Must be able to accept money for purchases, accept returns and hand receipts to customers.
- Must know how to use a cash register to ring-up transactions.
- Must organize credit card slips at the end of the day.
- Must clean counters and stock shelves with merchandise.
- Must maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; act immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
- Must prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports at the end of shift.
- Must perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must always bring a smile to work.
- Must be able to maintain and present a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Must be honest, dedicated, detail-oriented, trustworthy, and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be able to follow directions and checklists, and comprehend instructions in a professional manner with our guests, employees, training supervisor and managers.
- Must possess excellent time management skills, be dependable, and be on time for work.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and able to provide superior customer service.