Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking a hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Banquet Server is responsible for serving and clearing all meals and dishware from banquets.
Banquet Servers have the potential to make $20+/hr!
This is a full or part time position with morning, evening, and weekend availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen server areas.
- Responsible for presentation and teardown of beverage stations, breaks, and meals.
- Setting dining tables based on management/supervisor instructions.
- Responsible for recording amounts of a-la-carte items set out such as soda/bottled water, and coffee.
- Responsible for monitoring buffets, keeping them neat and tidy and alerting management if food needs to be replaced/refreshed.
- Responsible for placing food labels on all buffets.
- At times assisting other departments such as facilities and kitchen.
- Serve food or beverages and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Do side work and prepare tables for guests’ arrival.
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to excessive drinking by advising a manager of any potential concerns or issues.
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer