Job Objective: To greet & provide New Life Lavender customers with a knowledgeable base of our handcrafted products and assist customers in any way in order to fulfill a memorable experience for each individual and/or their family.
Key Areas of Accountability: Assist owners/other employees with/by:
- Greeting customers as they enter our farm store with a friendly smile
- Assist customers in any way by letting them know what our farm offers
- Assist with Custom Essential Oil Roll on Station by creating custom blends for customers
- Assist with labeling of products
- Assist customers during checkout/cashier duties include: computer skills in SQUARE & bagging items, friendly customer service required, ability to count money and change
- Assist with serving food during bus tours & help at cash register during bus tours
- Assist with floor displays and moving inventory around
- Other duties may arise as season goes on
Other Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We value hard work, honesty, integrity and the ability to see what needs to be done (without direct supervision) and work independently. We expect all employees to treat customers first, and to uphold New Life Lavender's Policies of conduct, grooming and personal hygiene. We require that employees enjoy working with people and have a friendly customer service oriented affect.
- Prior experience in retail is a bonus, but willing to train the right employee. Knowledge about essential oils, uses and blending for our custom blending station preferred. Aromatherapy certification is a bonus. Pay based on experience.
- Ability to work Fridays and Saturdays and during our Lavender Festival July 3-4th
Language Skills: Postition requires excellent spoken and written English communication skills including: the ability to read, ability to respond to common inquiries about our farm/products.