With fabulous style and grace our housekeepers accomplish the following:
- Receives list of assigned rooms from manager and prioritizes rooms requesting early cleaning.
- Checks the inventory of cleaning cart and adds any necessary supplies.
- Knocks and announces self before entering room; returns at a later time if rooms are occupied.
- Removes soiled linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets from each assigned room and provides fresh replacements.
- Neatly makes beds and stocks towels, washcloths, and hand towels according to policies.
- Cleans and disinfects bathroom and kitchenette or coffee-preparation areas according to hotel polices.
- Wipes surfaces in room and cleans mirrors.
- Vacuums floors and removes trash.
- Checks complimentary coffee, snack, and toiletry supplies in the room, restocking according to provided hotel checklist and policy.
- Ensures room meets hotel standards with a final walkaround.
- Notifies supervisor of room availability and reports any suspicious activity to security.
- Ensures soiled linens are laundered, which may include loading hotel washers and dryers and folding sheets and towels in laundry room as needed.
- Notifies maintenance department of needed maintenance or repairs. · Takes found items to designated lost and found area if guest has checked out.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds and perform repetitive movements using wrists, knees and back.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
We follow WI DHS recommendations for the safety of our employees and guests.