· Communication – Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including customer service skills; ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with a wide range of diverse populations. Represent the Company well internally and externally and convey a professional and positive image of the organization and business affiliates
· Leadership – Sales Strategist with the ability to grow new sales groups and maintain current groups, effectively management events from start to finish including building contracts and after-event billing. Maintain event calendars and schedules with commitment to detail. Excellent time management skills are a must.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Define problems, research and collect data, draw valid conclusions and execute remedial strategies in a timely manner.
- Flexibility – Handle multiple priorities simultaneously; maintain a flexible work schedule to meet changing demands for multiple concurrent projects, and ability to adapt to changing events and strategies in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Computer Proficiency – MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint), Experience with Salesforce CRM
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales and/or Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related fields preferred
· Flexible schedule - must be available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays during the operating season
· Experience in the entertainment or amusement and attractions industry a plus, but not required
Languages: Fluent English