We are seeking a confidential, detail oriented, fun, friendly and hard working individual to help manage the daily Front Desk operations. Prior customer service experience is helpful. Must work well with people; be highly organized, accurate, and dependable. Applicants must be able to:
- Ensure timely and accurate guest service.
- Handle complaints and specific guest requests.
- Problem solve all emergencies.
- Assist in training of new Front Desk staff.
- Registration of guests and escorting to campsites & rental units.
- Must be proficient at MS: word, excel, publisher and outlook.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system.
- Assist in entering all on-line reservations.
- Assist in answering a multi line phone system.
- Check inventory and supplies.
- Assist and verify all check in packets are complete and accurate.
ALL weekends are required May 12th to September 18th and ALL holidays. Salary based on experience and qualifications. DEADLINE IS APRIL 13th FOR ACCEPTING RESUMES.