Under general supervision, Ride Operator Attendant is responsible for the proper operation of amusement rides and attractions including assisting guests in loading and unloading of the ride and restraining systems, operating the ride using control panels, communicating safety instructions, and observing the ride while in motion in accordance with Mt. Olympus's Policies and Procedures. The Ride Operator will also be enforcing all park policies and safety guidelines in accordance with Mt. Olympus's Policies and Procedures.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age and able to perform each job requirement/essential functions of the job satisfactorily.
- Able to complete basic math calculations.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Able to deal with guests in a friendly, but firm manner to provide for positive guest experience and enforce safety rules.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as with a group.
- Ability to meet a high standard of cleanliness and appearance.
- Able to respond quickly to unusual situations during normal operations, including power failure and/or operating system faults or shutdowns, and smoke alarms.
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Employees must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Employees must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time