Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our team at our fine dining restaurant Field's at the Wilderness! We are currently offering a $300 referral bonus if you know someone that works here at the Wilderness!
The Field’s Line Cook position is responsible for working with basic recipes, upkeep and cleanliness of work spaces, prepping and assisting chefs and other line cooks, as well as, preparation of the appetizer menu.
Earn up to $21/hour based on experience!
This is a Full Time position with nights and weekend availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for preparatory food work and responsible for preparing various menu items.
- Responsible for setting up and stocking lines for opening shifts and stocking, breaking down and cleaning the line on closing shifts.
- Responsible for helping to maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen areas and equipment. This includes following any daily, weekly or monthly cleaning schedules.
- Responsible for maintaining a cordial work environment and open communication with their front of house co-workers thus ensuring excellent customer experiences.
- Responsible for maintaining all state regulatory health codes.
- Line and Prep Cooks will be involved in all aspects of kitchen cleanliness and storage of all food items including food rotation, date marking, stocking and replenishment.
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures.
- Well versed in cleaning work areas, equipment, utensils, pots & pans, dishes, and silverware.
- Ability to follow recipes, piece controls, and presentation specifications.
Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer