The Maintenance team is responsible for the inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and upkeep of attractions and facilities.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Inspection, troubleshoot and repair amusement rides
- Grounds upkeep, including some landscaping, snow removal, and general repair.
- Painting, wall repair
- Ability to work safely and effectively while elevated on ladders, platforms, or other structures at various heights
- Must be able to and willing to perform and/or assist in the other park repairs and maintenance that is deemed necessary by supervisors.
- Experience in the amusement, theme park, and gaming industry a plus
- Two-year experience in mechanical maintenance preferred
- Background in machine repair, including ability to maintain, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electro-mechanical systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and speaking
- Solid understanding of relevant safety procedures
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High energy, enthusiasm, and motivated demeanor required.
- Must possess a strong work ethic. Ability to efficiently manage time and work without direct supervision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid customer service and communication skills necessary
- Ability to adapt to varying work situations, with frequent unexpected events
Day shifts, Weekends required
Must be 21 years of age
Valid driver’s license, ability to drive, and have a clean driving record.