Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking a hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Security Guard is responsible for promoting and maintaining the company’s security and property protection programs of employees and guests.
This is a full time, 2nd shift position with night and weekend availability.
*Must have a Valid Wisconsin Driver's License (or ability to obtain one) and an acceptable driving record.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- Responsible for patrol of Wilderness Territory; Hotel, Glacier Canyon Lodge, and Wilderness on the Lake including outside pool areas, and Wyndham Timeshares.
- Currently CPR and AED certified
- Make sure all areas are locked at the appropriate times.
- Unlock safes and run audit reports as necessary.
- Assist guests with directions and information.
- Assist with express check outs as needed.
- Do housekeeping duties when housekeeping has left for the day.
- Monitor cameras.
- Investigate all guest and employee complaints and notify local law enforcement if the situation warrants it.
- Secure lost and found items.
- Keep a daily log of activities.
- Put all important information into Report Exec.
- Patrol parking lots.
- Empty lockers and guest laundry as scheduled.
- Keep areas clean of debris and towels.
- Enforce policies in the employee handbook.
- Patrol out buildings at least once per shift if there is no Patrol shift scheduled.
- Assist with other duties per General Manager or MOD.
- Assist with all emergencies per policy. Immediate action may be required.
- Check board in maintenance room at the Lake for any special details for the day.
- Make sure all doors and gates are locked at appropriate times.
- Patrol cabins, condos, retreats, River Ridge, Co A and Bunker Rd properties.
- Monitor parking and put warnings on illegally parked vehicles.
- Check the boat dock and beach areas.
- Turn off the fire pits at midnight.
- Be seen by guests and staff.
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer