At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Host is the first impression for guests in their dining experience and is critical to ensuring all feel welcomed. The Host is responsible for greeting guests, escorting them to tables, and monitoring their needs throughout service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes patrons and escorts them to their assigned dining area; tracking table availability via floor plan board
- Informs customers of promotions and notifies them of assigned server
- Manages patron wait list as needed
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; and serving beverages as needed