Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Banquet Dishwasher is responsible for washing dishes for all events and banquets hosted at our Convention Center as well as assisting the chef and cooks with any additional duties they may have.
This is a part or full time position with day, night and weekend availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean or prepare various foods for cooking and serving
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Sweep/scrub floors
- Clean garbage cans with water and/or steam.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer