Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking a hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Waterpark Attendant is responsible for ensuring the safety of all guests using the water facilities as well as up keeping and maintaining the cleanliness of the Indoor/outdoor pool and waterpark areas.
This is a full or part time position with morning, night and weekend availability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest and maintaining and exceeding departmental quality standards.
- Assists guests when entering slides to ensure they don’t slip or fall when getting into a ride vehicle or waterslide start tub. (15 year-old staff members will be excluded from these responsibilities)
- Assists guests when exiting certain slides to ensure they don’t slip or fall when getting out of a ride vehicle or waterslide run-out.
- Ensures all guests abide by all safety or park rules at all times.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Maintains order in swimming or water play areas.
- Assists with lost children.
- Inspects and maintains facilities for cleanliness.
- Develops a high level of resort knowledge.
- Issues towels at waterpark towels kiosks and serves as a contact point for guests in need of assistance.
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer