Tiki Bartender at Dells Army Ducks
We Train: No bartender experience? That’s okay! We will train.
Compensation: $11 hour plus tips when bartending with end of Season Bonus up to .50 cent hour bonus at completion of assignment (certain criteria must be met to receive).
Hours: Hours of operation will generally be between Monday through Friday 9am and 7pm. Must work holidays. Must work until Labor Day.
Work Environment: We celebrate and reward team members with incentives and fun team events.
Tiki Bar Primary Responsibilities:
- Mix and serve drinks properly.
- Maintain a clean & sanitary bar.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Provide exceptional guest service with a smile. :)
- Able to lift >25 pounds and stand for 7-9 hours.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
Check out our Website & Facebook page at www.hotshotsimaging.com, https://www.facebook.com/DellsHotShots and check out the Army Ducks website at https://www.dellsducks.com
To apply, please send a copy of your current resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org