With fabulous style and grace our housekeepers accomplish the following:
- Change linens on all beds.
- Clean toilets, sinks, tubs, and counters as well as stock restroom supplies.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and well maintained.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds and perform repetitive movements using wrists, knees and back.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
We follow WI CDC recommendations for the safety of our employees and guests.