Knuckleheads is hiring Part-Time Bartenders for weekend shifts. Competitive wages + Tips and flexible hours. Apply today to join our team! Apply in person or on our website, www.KnuckleheadsPark.com.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Collect money for drinks, food and attractions.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar
- Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Stock bowling/trampoline area with socks, cleaner, and other necessities.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Sell bowling games and shoes, and trampoline time.
- Ensure waivers are completed as necessary.
- Troubleshoot/resolve issues with bowling lanes.
- Ensure safety and provide excellent customer service.
1 year previous bartending experience required
Apply in person, or online at www.KnuckleheadsPark.com
Must be at least 18 years old