Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking a hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The ARC Lifeguard is responsible for ensuring the safety of all guests using the water facilities within the resort.
This is a part or full time position with day, night and weekend availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- American Red Cross (ARC) certification is required. If you do not have one, we will provide ARC training.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest and maintaining and exceeding departmental quality standards.
- Assists all guests at the end of slides to ensure they don’t slip or fall when getting out of a tube or standing up after a ride.
- Ensures all guests abide by all safety or park rules at all times.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- Maintains order in swimming areas.
- Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
- Cleans swimming pools.
- Repairs tubes for parks when needed.
- Assists with lost children.
- Develops a high level of resort knowledge.
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer