Tiki Bartender & Imaging Sales Associate at Dells Army Ducks
This position requires working both as a bartender and Imaging Sales Associate (primarily bartender).
We Train: No photography or bartender experience? That’s okay! We will train! Just bring your positive attitude and smile with you.
Compensation: $10 hour plus tips when bartending with end of Season Bonus up to .50 cent hour bonus at completion of assignment (certain criteria must be met to receive).
Hours: Hours of operation will generally be between 9am and 7pm. Must work weekends and holidays. Must work until Labor Day.
Work Environment: We celebrate and reward team members with incentives, fun team events, and even advancement.
Tiki Bar Primary Responsibilities:
- Mix and serve drinks properly.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and guests.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
Imaging Sales Associate Primary Responsibilities:
- Create high quality, fun, photo experiences.
- Operate photography equipment: take pictures, edit and print.
- Promote purchase of photo packages to guests.
- Accurately process payments at a fast pace.
- Other duties as requested.
- Provide exceptional guest service with a smile. :)
- Have a general understanding of computers & printers.
- Able to lift >25 pounds and stand for 7-9 hours.
- Able to work weekends & holidays.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
Check out our Website & Facebook page at www.hotshotsimaging.com, https://www.facebook.com/DellsHotShots and check out the Army Ducks website at https://www.dellsducks.com
To apply, please send a copy of your current resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com