Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking a hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Equipment Manager is responsible for daily maintenance and repairs on Golf Course equipment, small machines, and minor golf cart repairs.
This is a full time position with morning and weekend availability.
*Must have a Valid Wisconsin Driver's License (or ability to obtain one) and an acceptable driving record.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- Manage and maintain equipment of all types and sizes with gas, diesel, 2-cycle engines, and electric systems
- Check all cutting units for quality of cut on greens, tees, fairways and roughs
- Service and maintain equipment to manufactures specifications
- Grind cutting units and sharpen rotary blades to ensure highest quality of cut and turf health
- Organize the equipment and tool arrangement in the shop and storage barn
- Work with golf shop staff to make minor repairs to golf cart fleet as needed
- Manage the repair maintenance and fuel and oil budgets
- May assist other Wilderness departments on an as needed basis
- Assist with resort snow removal during the winter months
- Operate mowing equipment, tractors, sprayers, etc. as needed
- Purchase parts and initiates P.O’s for approval by the Golf Course Superintendent
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer