Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Retail Associate is responsible obtaining and receiving merchandise, totals bill, accepts payment, and makes change for customers in retail store.
This is a part or full time position with day, night and weekend availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accepts payment and makes change. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Ensures resort guests area receiving the highest quality service levels as possible. Ensure appearance and presentation also match expected service and product levels. Is highly viable at all times and is readily available to address any and all guest needs.
- Acknowledge guests with appropriate greeting and inquire whether there is anything that you could do for them. Engaging in lighthearted conversation is encouraged but always keep the dialogue professional.
*Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer