*nights and weekend availability
Distribution is a unique position that is based in the Security Department. Our Distribution Officers work closely with the on-site Security team as well as deal with most company employees. Another duty of Distribution is logging lost and found and returning items to guests. We are looking for a team member who can multi-task and keep a calm demeanor in tense situations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Distribute and record keys, radios, banks, and other items needed by staff to do their job.
- Maintain accurate and confidential record keeping for the safety and security department.
- Answer and record all incoming phone calls to Safety & Security as well as dispatch security officers for specific duties.
- Log duties for officers during shift.
- Log and record all lost & found items.
- File and record training records for all resort staff.
- Dispatch calls to resort personnel.
**Must have valid Driver License and good driving record.
Required- High School Diploma
**Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.** Must be computer proficient and have exceptional communication skills. Position is very fast paced and the ability to multi-task is required. Knowledge of all facets of the Resort including guest relations, as they apply to Chula Vista Resort, is required. Must be able to think creatively regarding the needs of the resort and solve problems or seize opportunities as they occur.
*Must be in good physical condition. **Able to lift minimum of 20 lbs.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Associate of the Month *Associate of the Year
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.