The VUE in Wisconsin Dells is seeking friendly, knowledgeable, service-oriented servers.
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room, the server is responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality, and exceptional service skills.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
- Open availability for a Full-Time position. Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Prior experience working as a server or host
- Excellent communication abilities
- Making menu suggestions and describing the dishes to guests
- Delivering food to tables
- Overseeing table maintenance
- Monitoring guest satisfaction
- Familiarity with POS
- Collecting payment
- Encouraging guests to wish to return.
- Must have flexible schedule
We follow WI CDC recommendations for the safety of our employees and guests.