WOODSIDE RANCH ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR
Woodside Ranch Resort is a guest ranch located just outside the city of Mauston, Wisconsin. The Ranch is a historical Western-themed resort that offers cozy cabins, home cooked meals, horseback riding, and family friendly activities.
Woodside Ranch is seeking an Activities Coordinator to provide leadership to the team responsible for organizing activities and recreational opportunities for our guests. This position is a Full Time Seasonal position with the potential for year-round employment.
The Activities Coordinator will provide leadership to the activities team that plans and coordinates a variety of activities for the guests of Woodside Ranch
- Plan, coordinate and supervise historic and new activities such as picnics, archery, games, crafts, hayrides, trail rides, pool games, tennis, horseshoes, dancing and movies.
- Create and post activities schedules and coordinate activities staffing
- Be able and willing to individualize activities and leisure for guests requiring special accommodations
- Coordinate with other departments to assess number and types of activities to plan
- Train, motivate and supervise 2-4 activities staff members.
- Keep accurate inventories of supplies and equipment
- Ensure activity areas and equipment are well maintained
. • Produce and maintain required paperwork and logs
. • Other duties as assigned
- High School Education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with basic computer proficiency, including the ability to Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Reliable transportation
- Have or be willing to get first aid and CPR training
- Ability to work well with others, outgoing and friendly
- Experience coordinating group activities
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors for extended periods of time during varying
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.