Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Aquatics Maintenance Technician position is responsible for ensuring the safety, maintenance, and operation of all swimming pools outlined by the Wisconsin Department of Health, Social and Agriculture Services.
*Must have a Valid Wisconsin Driver's License (or ability to obtain one) and an acceptable driving record.
*This is a full time position with days, nights, and weekend open availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited to:
- Maintain daily records on water quality
- Maintain adequate chemical and parts inventory for recirculation systems
- Ensure all pool equipment is working efficiently
- Daily inspections on all components within the waterparks
- Trouble shooting and repairing pumping equipment, boiler systems, chemical controllers etc.
- All other duties assigned by Management
Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer