This position provides superior customer service above and beyond guests' expectations!
Front Desk Reservationists are the first point of contact for all our guests and typically control the first impression of our entire business. Dells Resorts is looking for a Front Desk Reservationist that will outshine the competition and make our guests' experience outstanding from start to finish. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service with every interaction, answering a multi-line phone system, greeting guests with a warm welcome, providing knowledge of the property, local attractions and current activities throughout the area, as well as responding to complaints, service issues, and other general questions or concerns as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the AGM, Hotel Operations.
- Assuring friendly, courteous, and accurate check-in and check-out of room guests.
- Answering the phone professionally, courteously, and responding to questions with accurate and current information. Directing all incoming calls swiftly and correctly.
- Competent knowledge of the property, local attractions and current activities.
- Promote friendly, courteous, superior customer service.
- Taking room reservations and cancellations in a highly efficient and friendly manner while capturing all pertinent information.
- Will be responsible for handling cash, credit and sales transactions.
- Keep front desk area and own station neat, tidy, and clean.
- Monitor guest safety and service issues to provide the safest and most guest-oriented environment.
- Listen to guests and anticipate needs or concerns before a problem arises
- Understand safety and security procedures
- Responsible for assisting and monitoring of room availability, maintenance and housekeeping issues and communication to housekeeping in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Background check required
- Must always bring a smile to work.
- Must always be able to maintain and present a professional appearance. Dells Resorts’ grooming and personal hygiene requirements include wearing the proper issued clean uniform and name badge.
- A professional attitude is always required with the ability to handle pressure with poise and finesse.
- Must be honest and dedicated.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and be trustworthy.
- Exceptional oral and written communication.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and be on time for work.
- Must be a team player and able to provide superior customer service.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must call your Supervisor 4 hours before your shift begins if you are unable to come to work.
We follow WI DHS recommendations for the safety of our employees and guests.