The HVAC Tech - Kitchens is responsible for performing skilled repairs and preventative maintenance to the building and equipment such as HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) units, and kitchen appliances, but not limited to and to maintain the best possible conditions at all times with the least amount of inconvenience to guests and associates.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or related field helpful and/or three (3) years experience in HVAC, electrical, and appliance repair required. Trade School and/or College course work in related field helpful.
LICENSE/PERMITS REQUIRED: Certificate of completion in HVAC service preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead by example and ensure that staff is working within company policies.
- Ability to be self-motivated, administrative and pro-active preventative maintenance skills needed.
- Possess excellent math skills.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of hotel management helpful.
KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE:
Equipment and software that relates to engineering, HVAC and electrical repairs helpful.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous hospitality or related experience helpful.
- Have knowledge of air conditioning/heating systems, plumbing, kitchens, building and all facility maintenance required.