The IT Support Technician is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the Support Technician is to provide first line support for all local staff. The Support Technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support technician will work with corporate staff to provides services over the phone, through e-mail, phone, and in person. Will provide IT support to all Woodside Properties, including Wisconsin Dells and Mauston locations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows) and across a range of software applications.
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to corporate IT support teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests.
- To install and configure new IT equipment.
- Install and maintain POS system.
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner. To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff/students in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
Technology Proficiencies Desired:
- Microsoft Window 7 and 10
- DNS, DHCP, TCP-IP networking
- File and Print Services