Come join our Housekeeping department and earn up to $14 per hour plus bonuses!
First shift only and flexible schedule! Immediate start date.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with Kalahari Resort standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed, if applicable.
- Restock housekeeping cleaning carts for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room such as irons/boards, hair dryers, coffee makers, to the Housekeeping Manager or Supervisor.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to the Housekeeping Manager or Supervisor.
- Responsible for cleanliness of air conditioner filters and hide-a-beds.
- Make-up all used roll-a-way beds and return them to the end closets along with any baby cribs.
- Dirty dishes need to be stacked in the appropriate closets.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.